The Company's Terms and Conditions are located in the company's site. To see them click here.
"Lady Popular" in its current form is a web-based game. Registration is completely free and the only condition is that players agree to these rules.
Every player /person/ may have only one account.
The forum located at http://forum.ladypopular.com is the official source of news and information regarding the Lady Popular game. All objections thereto shall be deemed a breach of these rules and may result in penalties in the forum and the game.
4. The Lady Popular game
The Lady Popular team is not responsible for misinterpretation of the options that the game offers.Lady Popular is a virtual game and although it is close to real life, it remains a virtual copy of it. Plastic surgery in real life is a serious operation, which must be approached carefully and after extensive research. The law prohibits cosmetic operations on people under 18 years of age. Before taking this step you should seek advice from friends, family or an expert, or if you have any concerns or issues resulting from the game and the Lady Popular options available in the game.
5. Virtual currency and services
Transfers of purchased virtual currency (credits, coins, diamonds, etc.) or virtual services (Premium subscription, talents, etc.) from one game version (country) to another, from one player to another or between different XS-Software games are not allowed. Any such requests will be denied.
6. Official Language
The official language in the Lady Popular game and forum (http://forum.ladypopular.com) is English. Comments, questions, and all other posts must be submitted in English only.
II. Prohibitions and Penalties
Multiaccounting is the registration of more than one account by one player. This is strictly prohibited and penalties for violation of this rule are applied no matter if the accounts are at a zero level or fully developed.
Participants who use the same computer must notify the administrator immediately after registering more than one account through the Feedback system. Users who have not informed the administrator about playing on the same computer are considered violators and will be punished. Players who log into the game from the same computer are prohibited from the following:
- voting for each other;
- dueling each other;
- providing any assistance to accounts from the same computer;
- participating in any coordinated actions with players from the same computer against other users;
- logging into more than one account on the same computer simultaneously;
The registration of a second account from another IP address for the purpose of supporting the main one in any way, for example by voting or dueling, is also considered multiaccounting.
Note: These are just some of the examples of direct or indirect multiaccounting.
The penalty for multiaccounting is blocking accounts without any warning.
2. Using bots (automatic scripts)
Bots are (automated) scripts of any form and type, which simulate activity in an account (this does not include the game's own automated scripts). The use of any bots is strictly prohibited.
The penalty for using bots and/ or automatic scripts is blocking account without any warning.
Chargeback is the action of requesting the funds back after purchasing an in-game service. Chargeback is strictly prohibited.
The penalty for chargeback is blocking account without any warning.
Intrusions are considered any intentional actions towards machines and/ or other players in the game. This description includes:
- attacking the server* (attempts for circumventing the system in an undisguised way, deliberately hindering the work of the server or manipulating the codes of the game);
- attempting to infiltrate client computers
- direct intrusion (entry into somebody else's account without the knowledge of the owner, i.e. Hacking);
- indirect intrusion (interfering in another player's account);
- manipulating the game code;
- posting fraud messages;
- being part of fraud messages;
- any other malicious action against another player or server (this includes circumvention of the rules of the game from one computer: IP address using software to conceal the user's IP address, open public proxy servers and any such methods);
- use of any techniques to obtain confidential information from other users, passwords, codes of various types and all types of information to which they would not normally have access;
* The game administration retains the right to see compensation and bring the matter to court for damages and reimbursement of administrative costs, according to the laws of Republic of Bulgaria.
The penalty for any type of intrusion is blocking account without any warning.
5. Bug exploit
A bug us a weakness or an honest mistake in the product code which may allow the user to benefit from the game in an unauthorized manner. Bug exploit is considered any activity which prevents the server and/ or software to carry out the expected tasks.
If a player finds a glitch in the game, he/she must immediately inform the administration.
The penalty for bug exploit, regardless if it has been reported or not, is blocking account without any warning.
Abuse is considered any type of inappropriate behavior contrary to public decency towards other players in the game. This description also includes:
- advertisement of pornography/ illegal material;
- offensive and obscene names;
- offensive and obscene nicknames and/ or avatars in the forum or the game
All pictures, avatars, names and nicknames with highly erotic content, pornography, violence or anything contrary to public decency as well as any other illegal material will be censored.
Penalty for this kind of abuse is blocking account without any warning.
7. Abusive language
Insults of any kind, regardless of whom they are addressed to and where they are published (for example: inside a comment in the profile, in a personal message, as a name of a Lady or a pet etc.) are strictly prohibited. All insulting content will be censored.
7.2. Threads, curses and abusive language
Any kind of blackmail or threats (physical, as opposed to virtual life) made against other players are strictly prohibited.
7.3. Impersonating an Administrator
Game Administrators are the people who can help any of the players in case of problems and questions related to the game. So they need to be respected and any kind of act of impersonating an Administrator is strictly prohibited. This description also includes:
- attempts of Users to pressure members of the game team in order to get any preferences over other players in the game;
- insults and threats from users aimed at the game team, regardless of the type, location and time in which they are made. The team reserves the right to act at its discretion when the abuse is proven, without any explanation or notification to any external entity.
- insults and threats by members of the game team made to users (see previous section). The penalties apply to all members of the game, regardless of their donation status.
Penalty for this kind of abuse is muting account without any warning.
Spam is considered any type of sending unwanted messages to other players in the game. This description also includes:
8.1. Asking for a vote or sharing a vote
Asking for a vote and sharing a vote for any of the in-game contests is strictly prohibited.
8.2. Troll messages
Messages with a false content with the purpose of making other players perform game activities in order to receive any kind of a reward is strictly prohibited.
8.3. Advertisements for commercial purposes
Any unauthorized advertising in the fields intended for user information, in comments about other players or user names in the form of text, banners, links, pictures, avatars etc. are strictly prohibited.
Penalty for any kind of spam is muting account without any warning.
1. Reporting players
Reporting a player for any violation may be done via Feedback, in the forum or at the following address:
Verification is done by the team of the game before the weekly rating is taken.
When a player falsely reports another player in order to discredit an opponent, the reporter suffers the penalties that the reported player would have suffered if he/she was really guilty.
2. Reporting team members
When abuse by members of the team is suspected, a player or a group of players may demand close examination. Such a request may be made only to http://xs-software.com/contacts.php. If there is proof of guilt, the offender will be punished by withdrawal of all rights in the game and exclusion from the game team.
* Applications and requests will be considered by the management of XS Software only if they are written literately.
1. Review of administrative decisions
Actions carried out by a moderator can be amended only by the same moderator or an administrator.
2.1. In-game bugs and/ or mistakes
If a player has suffered losses as a result of bugs or mistakes of the game team as a whole he/she shall be compensated.
2.2.Circumventing moderator's decisions
If a player attempts to circumvent the decision of a moderator by contacting other moderators, the player shall be punished by blocking the account. An exception is contacting an administrator.
Unreasonable objections to rules may lead to any of the penalties listed above or blocking of the account in the game. Depending on the degree of misconduct the penalty can be extended outside of the Lady Popular game to a further denial of service, including the Lady Popular forum. The team members of Lady Popular agree to penalize such actions to the best of their knowledge and vision.
4. Unlisted cases
The game administrators reserve the right to punish players who violate the rules in a way not listed here at their own discretion.
It is not recommended for team members to play Lady Popular, regardless of what name and form they use in the game. Exceptions are made only in cases when the member has access only to the forum of the game. The team of the Game:
- is not liable for any damages (game related or not) incurred by users as a result of their participation in the game;
- is not responsible for problems associated with the game machines or the game itself;
- reserves the right to compensate players for losses due to actions of the team;
- reserves the right to make corrections in all aspects of the game without prior notice;
- reserves the right to change/supplement these rules and warn about it with mass messages in the game and the forum;
- reserves the right to suspend access to the game when necessary without prior notice. This applies both to scheduled maintenance stoppages due to the servers, and accidental or emergency situations.
The only official form for contact with the administration of the game is located in the ingame Feedback. You can also use the forum located at http://www.forum.ladypopular.com by placing a topic in the relevant sections or by personal communication, but the team is not obligated to respond.
By registering an account in the game Users declare that they have read these terms and agree with them, that they will abide by the rules of fair play and are willing to endure the penalties mentioned above if the team deems it necessary.They accept as their responsibility to keep themselves informed about changes in the rules. Ignorance of the rules does not excuse the players who have violated them. They are obliged to take care of their personal information and not to give it to others, including former or current members of the team. If such information is provided, the team will not accept any responsibility.
The Rights to the game belong to XS Software JSCo.
The Rights to the text belong to XS Software JSCo and their reproduction in any form without our written consent is prohibited.