Gas is very important because without it Flights can't be conducted.
Gas is used for:
- Constructing buildings;
- Building ships and defense;
- Upgrading ships;
- Researching sciences;
- Trading for resources or ships.
- Fuel for ships.
Ways to gain Gas:
- Gas producing buildings – the main source of Gas is Gas refinery/ Gas Probe/ Gas incubator. The higher the level of the Gas producing building the larger the amount of Gas gained. Each Planet can have upto two Gas producing buildings;
- The amount of Gas gained from Gas producing buildings is affected by the Mathematics science and the Engineer specialty;
- Attacks – stealing it from an enemy’s Planet after a successful attack;
- Pirating – conducting piracy at an enemy’s Planet;
- Recycling Scrap – after a Battle, destroyed ships float around in space as Scrap. Scrap can be harvested and then recycled into resources;
- Astroploatation – Gas can be harvested by Astroplotating Asteroids;
- Trading resources – at the Trade center player can trade resources among each-other;
- Trading ships – at the Ship market players can trade ships for resources and vice versa.