In Nemexia, there are sciences that can be researched. Each science gives a certain bonus, the bonus increases with every level of research. Furthermore, many ships, defense, buildings, upgrades and even other sciences, are available only if a certain science (or sciences) is researched.
- If the player cancels a research in progress they will receive 60% to 80% of the resources for that research back.
- Sciences can be researched on any of a player's Planets and affect all Planets, ships, etc. of the player.
- This means that a player can research half the sciences on one Planet and the other half on another Planet.
- Note that the research queue is one and the same for all of a player's Planets, meaning that two sciences can't be researched simultaneously even if it is done on two different Planets.
Division of Sciences
Sciences are divided into 4 categories:
- Basic science;
- Advanced science;
- Master science;
- Additional science; Note: Only one of these science can be researched by a single player.