Alliances are groups of players that work together to achieve victory.
- Any player can found an Alliance as long as they are not a member of one.
- To create an Alliance a player must have Government / Regulator palace / Hive on one of their Planets.
- When some one creates an Alliance they immediately become the Leader.
- Everyone can join an Alliance, as long as they are not a member of one and have a Government / Regulator palace / Hive on one of their Planets.
- Any member of an Alliance can leave it when they want, even the Leader, who leaves the leadership to a successor.
- Members can be expelled from the Alliance. After a player has left of is expelled from an Alliance, they must wait 5 days before they can apply to join or found another Alliance.
- Alliances can set Policies towards each other.
There is a member limitation depending on the Leader Government / Regulator palace / Hive level.
Policies display an Alliance’s overall attitude towards another Alliance. There are three policies: Military Alliance, Non-aggression Pact (NAP) and War.
- The Military alliance comes into effect when it is accepted;
- This Policy can be canceled by both sides involved;
- This Policy can be revoked after at least 168 hours have passed since it comes into effect;
- This Policy can replace another active Policy;
- When this Policy is active members of both Alliances can’t take any military actions against each-other;
- There is no limit on the amount of Military alliances that can be active at a time.
Non-Aggression Pact (NAP)
- When it is active members of the Alliance that declared it can’t attack members of the Alliance it is declared to. Members of the receiving Alliance CAN attack members of the Alliance that declared it (unless they themselves have a NAP policy towards the “declaring” Alliance);
- This Policy comes into effect when it is declared;
- This Policy can be revoked only by the Alliance that declared it;
- The NAP can be revoked after 72 hours have passed since it’s declared; vThis policy can’t replace another currently active Policy;
- There is no limit on the amount of NAP’s that an Alliance can declare.
- This Policy comes into effect 12 hours after it has been declared;
- This Policy can be revoked by the Alliance that declared it;
- This Policy can be revoked at least 168 hours after it has come into effect or during the 12-hour-waiting-period before the Policy comes into effect;
- This Policy can’t replace another currently active policy;
- Every Alliance can have up to three simultaneous Wars that they have declared. Every Alliance can have an unlimited amount of simultaneous Wars, which have been declared to them;
- When there is an active War between two Alliances, flights between Planets owned by members of the opposing Alliances can be motivated up to 70% (up to 50% without a War policy).
Once an alliance creates its Team planet it start gaining experience from some members actions. The Alliance level is an indicator for the might of an alliance. When the alliance members contribute for the development of their Team planet the alliance level increases depending of the gained alliance points.
For every reached level the alliance will gain 1 Ability point.
|Level||Alliance points||Level||Alliance points||Level||Alliance points|
After creating of a Team planet each alliance start to gain certain amount of alliance points for its alliance members activities:
- Each 10 000 transported resource to the Team planet will provide 1 Alliance point.
- Each 1 000 gained battle points for the Alliance will provide 1 Alliance point.
- Each 10 stationed population on the Team planet will provide 1 Alliance point.