Your lady is the most beautiful, most talented and smartest of all! Here is the place to prove it and show everybody your class!
Challenges are interactions between your Lady and other players’ Ladies by clicking on the “Challenge” button. A popup window will appear. Select the challenge from the drop-down menu and the bet and go!
When you challenge a Lady with a bet the challenged Lady has to confirm the challenge by paying the bet. The winner gets 90% of the bet – the rest 10% are commission for the challenge itself.
To challenge other Ladies or to be challenged you must be at least 5th level.
All Mini games (except for the Fortune cookie, Scratch, and Spelling game) are available in Challenges. Besides the Mini games there is a challenge called “Lady fights”.
You can access your Challenges through the Games > Challenges section. There you see your active challenges, the history of the challenges you have won, lost, and declined and the players available to challenge:
- Active challenges – this is a list with all challenges sent to/ by you. You can see the name of the Lady you have challenged (or you have been challenged by); the type of the challenge; the bet of the challenge; the status of the challenge (accept/ decline/ waiting for respond); the time when the challenge has been created.
- History – this is a list of all challenges you have completed and those you have declined. You see the name of the Lady you have played the challenge with; the type of the challenge; the bet of the challenge; the status of the challenge (won/ lost/ draw); how the challenge itself has processed; the time the challenge has been completed.
- Players to challenge – this is a list of Ladies available for challenges. You can filter them by some features. There is an option for searching a certain Lady by her name to challenge.
The winner in each challenge is defined by the time for playing the challenge or the points gained in the challenge:
Challenges for time:
- Image puzzle;
- Towers of Hanoi;
Challenges for points:
- Connect the dots;
- Simon says;
- Fashion duel;
- Lady fights.
In the Lady fights characteristics of the two Ladies are compared and the Lady with the best features wins the challenge. The features being compared depend on the level of the challenged Lady:
|From 5 to 9||Hunger / Thirst / Energy / Hygiene / Happiness / Points / Hairstyle changes / Money/ Job qualification|
|From 10 to 14||Hunger / Thirst / Energy / Hygiene / Happiness / Points / Hairstyle changes / Makeup changes / Job qualification / IQ|
|From 15 to 19||Hunger / Thirst / Energy / Hygiene / Happiness / Points / Hairstyle changes / Makeup changes / Solarium visits / Friendship / Job qualification / IQ|
|From 20 to 24||Hunger / Thirst / Energy / Hygiene / Happiness / Points / Outfit price /Hairstyle changes / Tattoo studio visits /Makeup changes /Solarium visits / Apartment / Friendship / Job qualification / IQ|
|Above 25||Hunger / Thirst / Energy / Hygiene / Happiness / Points / Outfit price /Hairstyle changes / Tattoo studio visits /Makeup changes /Solarium visits / Apartment / Friendship / Job qualification / IQ / Money / Sport for the day / Level difference|
When your feature is higher level than the opponent’s one, you score 1 point. When a feature of the two Ladies is even, no one scores a point. The Lady with the highest score wins the challenge.
If the total result of comparing the features is even, the feature “Luck” appears and defines the winner. The Luck is always 0 or 1.
Note that the features “Apartment”, “Friendship” and “Job qualification” represent type of the Apartment/ Friendship/ Job qualification you currently have and the level from which they are available.
Example: If the number is 0 it means your Lady has no boyfriend. If number is 13 it means your Lady has a boyfriend available from level 13 (Singer or News anchor).