Every unit has certain characteristics which define their power and help you decide what types of Units you want to train in order to create the strongest Army.
The characteristics are:
- Population – the amount of free Population the Unit requires to be trained.
- Life – the amount of damage a Unit can withstand before dying.
- Attack range – the maximum distance at which the Unit can attack.
- Carry weight – the amount of Resources the Unit can carry.
- Speed – the distance a Unit can travel per unit time.
- Upgrade level - current attack and defense upgrade levels of the Unit;
- Strength against Buildings (the Wall) – the amount of damage a Unit deals to Buildings.
- Strength against Infantry – the amount of damage a Unit deals to Infantry, Special Units and Nobleman.
- Strength against Archers – the amount of damage a Unit deals to Archers.
- Strength against Cavalry – the amount of damage a Unit deals to Cavalry.
- Strength against Machines– the amount of damage a Unit deals to Machines.