Knights aquire items from missions and achievements. There are 5 types of items depending on the item slot they can be equipped on:
- Main hand;
Please have in mind that Items can be equipped/unequipped on the Knights only if they are in the Castle. Since the Knight leave the Castle on a mission, march, transfer or it is dead, all slots are locked.
Each item can have between 1 and 3 bonuses;
Here is a list of the different bonus types that can be incorporated into one item:
- 1) Increased Random Unit Cargo;
- 2) Increased Random Unit Health Points;
- 3) Decreased Opponent Random Unit Health Points;
- 4) Increased Random Unit Attack Against all type of Units;
- 5) Decreased Opponent Random Unit Attack Against all type of Units;
- 6) Bonuses adding to the effect of Skills;
- 7) Bonuses reducing the effect of the enemy's skills;
- 8) Bonuses associated with Knight stats;
- 9) Consumables and others;
Furthermore, the higher the knight's prestige level is the better items he will find. Please note that the only way to find items is trough missions.