Siege Machines and Chances of Destroying a Building
Some of the Siege machines are the only Units that have the power to destroy Buildings in the Defender's Castle. The Chance for building destruction is defined in the beginning of the Battle if there are Catapults, Trebuchets or Siege Towers in the Attacker's Army and depends on their number.
Each Catapult has 0.03% chance of destroying 1 level of 1 building, each Trebuchet has 0.05% chance and each Siege Tower has 0.04% chance.
What do these percentages mean and how do they work ?
Let's say, you sent an attack which contains 200 Catapults and 300 Trebuchets. Each one of these units adds its bonus:200 Catapults * 0.03 = 6% 300 Trebuchets * 0.05 = 15% The total chance for these units to destroy a building is 21%;
Let's see what happens if you sent more units, for example:1500 Catapults * 0.03 = 45% 500 Trebuchets * 0.05 = 25% The total chance for these units to destroy a building is 70%, but since the maximum chance is 50%, the actual chance here is 50%.
When sending an attack that contains siege engines, that have a chance to destroy a building, you can target the attack on a particular group of buildings. The zones at which you can target the siege engines are:Economy, Military, Production.
The categories contain :
- Production – If your siege machines target the production of an opponent they will demolish one of the following buildings if they succeed: Storages, Gold mine, Iron mine, Lumberjacks or Farms.
- Military – If your siege machines target the military of an opponent they will demolish one of the following buildings if they succeed: Barracks, Stables, Workshop, Archery Range, Wall or Infirmary.
- Economy - If your siege machines target the utility buildings of an opponent they will demolish one of the following buildings if they succeed: Castle, Blacksmith, Dwellings, Marketplace, Shelter or Tower.