Lithuanians are a nation well-known for their orientation toward war, battles and pillaging. They receive 10% more food from buildings, which ensures that they can support a large army easily. The infantry is always on the front line of a battle that is why training them cheaply is a must. Lithuanians train infantry 10% cheaper than other races which saves a lot of resources. Their cunning ensures that they can steal 25% of the resources the enemy has hidden in the shelter. In the defensive side, they are able to hide 20% more army in the tower, where it will be safe from enemy attacks. Lithuanians are an excellent nation for anyone who loves the cavalry along with its speed, strength and power.
The nation gets the following bonuses:
- 10% Increased Food gaining rate;
- 10% Faster Infantry training;
- 20% Increased Tower Population;
- Steals 25% of the Resources hidden in the opponent's Shelter after successful attack.
- 10% Faster Cavalry Training (including Archer Cavalry);
Special Unit: War Lord
The Lithuanians’ special unit the War Lord – gives a bonus to the skill Cavalryman. Apart from the skill, these units are very useful for their good statistics.