Spying is the most certain way to find out what you’re up against. The unit Quickwalker is a trained spy and is always dedicated to find out as much information about your enemy as he can get, even if it costs him his life. That's why you are allowed to send only Quickwalkers on a Spy March. It’s recommended to spy on your enemy every time before you attack so that they don’t surprise you.
- A Spy March can't be sent if the players have more than 7 levels of difference between them (the amount of levels may differ in each game world).
Spy March can be Motivated for:
- Speed Motivation;
When a spying march reaches its destination a battle is carried out that only quickwakers can defend against. No battle report will be generated - a spying message will be received by both sides instead. In case the defender does not have quickwalkers, he will not receive a report. In this battle, between Quickwalkers, each one participates with their own statistics. That is why it is very important to upgrade the Quickwalkers, so they are as effective as possible. This battle lasts only 1 round.
Here are the possible outcomes:
- If all the attacking quickwakers die, no information is gained by the attacker;
- If any quickwakers survive, the amount of all of the defender’s resources is visible to the attacker;
- If the number of surviving attacking quickwakers is higher than the number of surviving defending quickwakers the attacker will know the amount of all resources, building levels and types of units defending the Castle;
- If the number of surviving attacking quickwakers is twice that the number of surviving defending quickwakers the attacker will know the amount of all resources, buildings and army in the Castle and the possible supporting armies.
- If the number surviving attacking quickwakers is three times the number of surviving defending quickwakers the attacker will know the amount of all resources, buildings, army in the Castle, the possible supporting armies, defender’s unit upgrades and the units in the tower.
If the Defender doesn’t have any Quickwalkers, he doesn’t get a notification about being spied on.
If the Defender has Quickwalkers, but they are less than 50% of the Attacker's ones, he gets a notification that they have been spied on, but without any further information.
If an unsuccessful Spying occurs the amount of killed Quickwalkers is shown in the Messages. There is an option to implement the data from Spying directly into the Battle simulator.