Info principale - Voli
I Voli sono una delle cose più importanti nel gioco perchè grazie a essi i giocatori interagiscono. I voli sono gruppi di navi che partano dal Pianeta per viaggiare verso un altro Pianeta, Sole o Asteriodo per effettuare una certa missione. Tutti i voli devono essere composti da almeno una nave. A tutti i voli, tranne Viaggio Spaziale e Attacco a Sole, si può motivare la velocità.
Ci sono 10 tipi di voli che si possono inviare da un pianeta comune:
- Trasporto - le navi inviate a trasportare risorse economiche (Metallo, Minerali, Gas) o Detriti a un altro pianeta del gioatore o Detriti (solo) al pianeta di un altro giocatore;
- Spionaggio - nave spie inviate contro un pianeta nemico per raccogliere info;
- Attacco - navi inviate contro il pianeta di un altro giocatore per distruggere la sua flotta, rubare risorse, distruggere livelli degli edifici o anche distruggere l'intero Pianeta.
- Stazionamento - navi inviate a un altro pianeta o il pianeta di gruppo, restano alla destinazione, non ritornano;
- Colonizzazione - colonizing ship sent to a field where there is no Planet, to create one;
- Riciclaggio - navi riciclatrici inviate per raccogliere Detriti;
- Pirata - navi pirata inviate al pianeta di un altro giocatore per rubure risorse economiche o detriti;
- Astroploatazione - navi riciclatrici inviate ad un Asteroide per raccogliere gas o detriti;
- Supporto a Sole - ships sent to an attacked Sun in order to get in the way of enemies trying to acquire Crystals;
- Viaggio Spaziale - ships sent on a pointless trip so they would get away from the Planet.
Flights have the following characteristics (they are all determined by the player and the info they input when sending the flight):
- Target - these are the coordinates the ships are sent to; all Flights except the Space trip have a target;
- Mission - this is indicated by the type of Flight; different Flights have different missions;
- Flight time - this is the amount of time needed for the ships to reach their target; when sending a Flight to the same coordinates as the ones the fleet leaves from flight time is always 20 minutes regardless of ship speed and Sciences that increase ship speed (these flight times are reduced only by Motivation or if the game Universe is accelerated; they can be increaced if the player reduces the pace of the flight); the maximum flight time of a Space Trip is 11 hours 59 minutes (in one direction);
- Fuel - all flights need fuel for the ships; the amount of fuel needed is based on the distance to be traveled (except for the Space trip, where the fuel consumption is always 100 Gas)
- Ships - this is the amounts and types of ships sent on the Flight;
- Amount of flights - there is a limitation on the amount of Flights that can be in progress simultaneously, the limit depends on the level of the science Radar systems; see below;
- Return - all flights return automatically when they reach their target and fulfill the mission (except for Spy flights, which must always be recalled manually and Stationing flights which don't return at all). Every flight can be recalled before it reaches its destination if this is done the Flight doesn't reach the destination and doesn't fulfill the mission. Note that the Sun support flight can't be returned when there are less than 10 hours left until the Sun attack flight arrives.
The "Fleets" menu provides you complete information about your recent Flight activity. You can also use it to begin a new mission.
The Flight table provides information about your Flights. You can see the starting coordinates, the target coordinates, the arrival time, the return time, the mission type. If you clicking on the mission type link, of one of the Flights you sent, a pop-up window will show the count and types of the Ships sent. If you click on the mission type link of a flight sent to you, you can see the amounts and types of ships sent only if you have researched level 10 of the Espionage science.
Limit on amount of Flights simultaneously in progress:
There is a limit on the amount of Flights that can be in progress simultaneously. The limit depends on the level of the Science Radar Systems. At level 0 you can send just one Flight.With every additional level the limit of Flights sent at the same time increases by 1.5. This means that at level 6 you will have 161.5=10 Flights but at level 7 you will have 171.5=11.5 => 11 Flights.
Note that Espionage flights, which are in progress (the spy ship is actually flying to or from the Planet) are counted regarding the aforementioned limit.
Espionage flights, in which the Spy ship is at the enemy Planet, waiting for a report to be requested, are bound by another limit, connected with the Radar system science. The amount of such flights that can be active simultaneous is equal to:
(LRS + 1) * 1.5 * 4
Where LRS is the level of the science Radar systems