The War is a unilateral policy, which can be declared when there is no other active policy between the two Alliances involved. It comes into effect 12 hours after it has been declared and can be canceled by the Alliance that declared it, either before it comes into effect or at least 168 hours after it comes into effect. By declaring a War policy, an Alliance demonstrates their intentions to take organized military actions against another Alliance.
- This Policy comes into effect 12 hours after it has been declared;
- This Policy can be revoked by the Alliance that declared it;
- This Policy can be revoked at least 168 hours after it has come into effect or during the 12-hour-waiting-period before the Policy comes into effect;
- This Policy can’t replace another currently active policy;
- Every Alliance can have up to three simultaneous Wars that they have declared. Every Alliance can have an unlimited amount of simultaneous Wars, which have been declared to them;
- When there is an active War between two Alliances, flights between Planets owned by members of the opposing Alliances can be motivated up to 70% (up to 50% without a War policy).