On a Team planet, there are six Zones: 3 Resource zones (one for each Race), 1 Industrial, 1 Government and 1 Galactic zone.
- Resource zone for Confederation (3)
- Resource zone for Terteths (1)
- Resource zone for Noxis (2)
- Industrial zone (6)
- Military zone (4)
- Galactic zone (5)
Each Resource zone includes:
- Metal mine/ Metal bot/ Metal extractor (3);
- Mineral extractor/ Mineral bot/ Mineral extractor (2);
- Gas refinery/ Gas probe/ Gas incubator (2);
- Solar panels/ Infrared transbot/ Solar absorber;
- Nuclear plant/ Uranium bot/ Uranium absorber;
- Hangars/ Vault/ Nesting grounds which have tripled capacity (a Team planet has 9 times the maximum Population of a regular Planet – 3 Hangar Buildings with triple capacity).
The Industrial zone includes:
- Metal storage/ Metal depot/ Metal chamber;
- Mineral storage/ Mineral treasury/ Mineral chamber;
- Gas tank/ Gas chamber/ Gas bubble;
- Factory/ Construction yard/ Mutation cocoon with double the robots;
- Recycling plant/ Junkyard/ Recycling transformer;
- Terteth facility/ Terteth facility/ Hypermutation cocoon with double the robots (1 for each Race).
The Military zone includes:
- Laboratory/ Experimental Facility/ Overmind (common for all Races);
- Starport/ Stargate/ Space Channel (common for all Races);
- Shipyard/ Shipyard|/ Shipyard (for each Race separately).
The Galactic zone is where the 3Obelisks and the Supreme Starway Gate are constructed.