Non-Aggression Pact (NAP)
The Non-Agression Pact is a unilateral policy, which can be declared if there is no other active policy between the two Alliances involved. It comes into affect at the time it is declared. The Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) demonstrates that the Alliance which declares it will not take any military actions against the Alliance it is declared to.
- When it is active members of the Alliance that declared it can’t attack members of the Alliance it is declared to. Members of the receiving Alliance CAN attack members of the Alliance that declared it (unless they themselves have a NAP policy towards the “declaring” Alliance);
- This Policy comes into effect when it is declared;
- This Policy can be revoked only by the Alliance that declared it;
- The NAP can be revoked after 72 hours have passed since it’s declared;
- This policy can’t replace another currently active Policy;
- There is no limit on the amount of NAP’s that an Alliance can declare.