Nemexia 2.5 - Release Notes
I. Espionage changes
- Spying chances changed:
- The table below shows the new odds for receiving one of the 3 types of report (Full, Detailed or Basic).
- L1 stands for Attacker's researched level of Espionage
- L2 stands for Defender's researched level of Espionage
|L1 - L2 =||Full||Detailed||Basic|
|4 or more||90%||10%||0%|
|-4 or less||0%||0%||100%|
- Spying cooldown added:
- There will be a cooldown between every attempt to take a Spy report for a particular player's planet or a Team planet. This includes all of your Espionage flights sent to that planet, so having a lot of spy ships on a single planet won't help you to receive more Spy reports for less time.
The cooldown on Espionage level 1 will be 30 seconds and every next level of the science will decrease it with 1 second. This means that the cooldown on Espionage level 20 will be 11 seconds.
- Spying check cooldown time reduced:
- The table below shows the new amount of time that must pass between each spy check:
|Espionage level||Without Shield (minutes)||With Shield (minutes)|
- Instant spying check:
- When the planet scan option is in cooldown for a particular planet, you will be able to use the "Instant scan" option which will immediately scan the planet again and reset the cooldown. This option can be performed unlimited amount of times for each planet. Each use costs 5 credits.
II. Flights changes
- Attacks limitation changed:
- Each player will be able to send up to 20 (10 for Ultraspeed universes) attacks to another player's planet per 24 hours.
- Each alliance will be able to send up to 20 (10 for Ultraspeed universes) team attacks to another Team planet per 24 hours.
- Pirate flights limitation changed:
- Each player will be able to send up to 100 (50 for Ultraspeed universes) pirate flights to another player's planet per 24 hours.
- Each alliance will be able to send up to 100 (50 for Ultraspeed universes) pirate flights to another Team planet per 24 hours.
- Transport flights limitation changed:
- You will be able to perform Transport flights only to planets of the members of your own alliance as well as to your own planets or your alliance's Team planet.
III. Trade Center changes
- Pages added:
- Latest Offers menu will contain pages. Each page will show up to 50 offers. However the filter will still applies for all the offers, so you won't need to use it again and again on every single page.
- Trade coefficient changed:
- The trade coefficient will be changed from 1:1.2 to 1:1.5 which means you will be able to create offers like 1000 metal for 1500 mineral.
- Commission removed:
- The commission type of tax will be entirely removed when creating an offer in the Trade Center.
- Successful deal tax added:
- When closing a successful deal, 5% of the incoming resources will be taken as a tax to the Trade Center.
IV. Auction changes
- New type of packages:
- The old type of packages will be replaced by new ones. Every auction turn there will be at least 1 type of package for every single ship or defense unit (except Satellites and Shields), so you can find exactly what are you looking for without waiting for another turn. Each unit can have up to 3 types of packages - Small, Medium and Big.
- The new packages will be determined by population instead of amount of units which will fix the balance between the three races.
- Bidding for resources:
- The bidding will be performed with resources instead of credits. Every player will be able to choose which resource to use for bidding (Metal, Minerals, Gas or Scrap) for each package. If you lose a bid, you will receive back 50% of the resources used to bid for it. Premium and Platinum account will increase this percentage up to 70%.
3. New limitations:
- You will be able to win unlimited amount of packages by bidding every day. Keep in mind that bidding is available only from 9:00 to 00:00 server time.
- Buyouts will be limited by amount of population bought which will start from 30000 population per day and Premium and Platinum account will increase it up to 40000.
V. Alliances changes
- Assistant Leader rank:
- A new special rank will be available for every single alliance. The Assistant Leader, chosen by the Leader, will be helping out with the alliance organization by accepting or kicking members and changing their rights.
VI. Ozone problem menu changes
- Science Ecology removed:
- Science Ecology will not be available anymore for researching from this menu.
- Restart not available:
- Restart account option will not be available anymore from this menu.
VII. Player profile changes
- Choosing the default profile page:
- Every player will be able to choose what page to be shown by default in his profile - Planets, Commander ships, Achievements or Wall.
VIII. Sitters changes
- Players will no longer be marked as "Sitted":
- Players will no longer be marked as "Sitted" in the Galaxy menu. Instead of this, they'll have "Active sitters" mark based on their sitters activity. If the sitters of the player have been active in his account in the last 15 minutes, the player will have this new mark.
- Sitters will not be able to log into inactive accounts:
- Sitters will have no access to accounts whose owners haven't been logged in for more than 7 consecutive days.